When properly balanced, each of our seven Chakras work together to create an optimal life. If your spirit is feeling off balance, get back into alignment with Meristic's Chakra Bracelets. This Chakra Bracelet is created with natural matte chakra stones and a uniquely handcrafted paper word bead in order to balance, cleanse, and align your chakras. Choose the paper bead affirmation that most attracts you (from drop down menu), hold its message in your mind, and feel the energy of your bracelet working with you throughout the day.
These specific stones were chosen for their ability to amplify each other's energy and healing properties: Red Jasper, Peach Aventurine, Sunstone, Chrysoprase, Apatite, Lapis Lazuli, and Amethyst.
THREE AFFIRMATION BEAD OPTIONS (SELECT ONE IN THE DROP DOWN MENU):
1. I am divine. I am connected. I am expressive. I am loved. I am strong. I am creative. I am safe.
2. I am centered. I am balanced. I am at peace.
3. Sky above. Earth below. Peace within.
[FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CHAKRAS, SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM]
Special Note: Due to the nature of natural healing gemstones and lava stone, all beads are unique and may differ slightly from the ones pictured. The purchase of this bracelet PLANTS ONE TREE
○ ALL PAPER BEADS are handcrafted by me on recycled paper. They are sealed and then dipped 3 times. The beads are durable and designed to be weatherproof and sweatproof (inside and out). For long life, please do not submerge them in water.
○ EACH BRACELET is made to order; they are specially made according to your specifications. Please allow 5-7 business days for me to create (plus ship) your new gems. And allow up to 14 business days for me to create custom paper bead orders.
○ CLEANSE your bracelet from time to time by placing it in the light of the moon for a few hours (e.g. in windowsill, on dashboard), or burn sage in its presence to cleanse energy that does not serve you. Cleansing is necessary in order to remove any dense or stale energy that is picked up from its environment or from you. Note: I sage each bracelet before shipment; they are ready to be worn upon delivery!
○ SET YOUR INTENTION by focusing your energy into the bracelet of what it is you would like to manifest. Find a quiet place, be specific, and state your intention either out loud or internally. Do this a few times as often as you'd like.
○ HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST Step 1: Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or a strip of paper just below the wrist bone (or where you would normally wear the bracelet). Step 2: If you are using a strip of paper, mark your size with a pen/pencil and then use a ruler to measure the length. This is your wrist size. Step 3: Find your bracelet size in the drop down menu (e.g. if your wrist size is 6.5", you would order a size Medium). If your size is not listed, leave me a "note" at checkout with your wrist size.
○ I USE SUSTAINABLE, earth-friendly packaging and shipping materials. All paper/cardboard supplies are recycled and recyclable (ecoenclose.com). The clear tape is biodegradable (ecoenclose.com). The clear bags are compostable (clearbags.com). Please and thank you for recycling/reusing.
○ IMPORTANT NOTE: Healing gems are not a cure and are not intended to substitute medical treatment or diagnosis.
The purchase of this bracelet PLANTS ONE TREE
SOME MORE ABOUT CHAKRAS
The Root Chakra is associated with security and survival. When in balance, you may feel balanced and grounded and have an inner sense of security. You feel supported and are able to manifest opportunities and abundance. When it is out of balance, you may feel fearful, insecure, and out of place.
The Sacral Chakra is associated with sexuality, passion, creation, and relationships with other people. When in balance, you have energy to create (artwork, a business, children, etc.), take risks, and engage in balanced relationships. If your Sacral Chakra is imbalanced, you may feel like you have no personal power. You may not be able to express emotions, create meaningful work, or find simple joys in life.
The Solar Plexus Chakra is associated with personal power, self-confidence, responsibility, and willpower. When in balance, you stay connected to your hopes and dreams and feel empowered to march to the beat of your own drum. When the Solar Plexus Chakra is out of balance, you may feel stuck, invisible, and unable to shine. You may be a people pleaser, unable to do or say what you want.
The Heart Chakra is associated with love. When in balance, you have the power to forgive, love unconditionally, and live in harmony with others and yourself. When the Heart Chakra is unbalanced, you may lack empathy, be unable to forgive yourself and others, and look outward for acceptance and fulfillment. Harsh judgement of yourself and others is also an indicator of a Heart Chakra imbalance.
The Throat Chakra is associated with willpower, choice, self-knowledge, and speaking your own truth. When balanced, you have the ability to express what you know in your heart and have the courage to take action and make powerful decisions and changes when necessary. When your Throat Chakra is not balanced, you may stay in old patterns, habits, and beliefs. You may also be unable to express your opinions and ideas to others.
The Third Eye Chakra is associated with intuition, emotional intelligence, and truth. When it is balanced, you have the ability and confidence to use your inner sense to ask for guidance and to make decisions; you have the ability to connect with your intuition. If your Third Eye is blocked, you may feel directionless, unable to move, not knowing what to do next in life. You may be focusing on fear rather than on faith.
The Crown Chakra is the connection between your self and your higher consciousness. When in balance, you know there is a plan for you and that you are taken care of in this life. You may also feel a connection to everything around you, knowing that we are all connected and on the same journey in life. When the Crown Chakra is off balance, you may feel that your life lacks purpose or feel resentful for having been given certain challenges or obstacles.
The purchase of this bracelet PLANTS ONE TREE